- High effective coverage and clips usage; reduces the usage of fasteners and piercing through the roof sheets.
- The Unique Rib & Clip locking design ensures strong grip and prevent wind uplift.
- The Colour LOK profile does not have any exposed fasteners on the surface, hence avoids the common leakage caused by improper fasteners installation and/or corrosion arising from the fastener heads on some other common profiles.
- The high sectional properties of Colour LOK reduce the related structural design framing support.
Clips & Accessories
- The Colour LOK clips are specially designed to achieve great interlocking application.
- Use Water Head M5 x 30 Self Drilling Screws for fastening of clips to purlins.
- Use Hex Head M5 x 20 Self Drilling Screws with Neoprene Washer for stitching of flashing or capping onto roof shet.
- Use Hex Head M5 x 65 Sekf Drilling Screws with Neoprene Washer for fastening of edge of roof sheets to Purlins.
|Total Coated Thickness (mm)
|Base Metal Thickness (mm)
|Mass Per Unit Area (kg/m2)
|Mass Per Unit Area (kg/m)
Materials used for LSL Colour LOK meet stringent tests as tensile strenght. QUV simulate, cyclic corrosion, QCT, gloss uniformly, T-bend, impact resistance and optical admission.